Physiotherapy In Bowmanville
Welcome to Physiotouch Courtice for Physiotherapy near Bowmanville. Our skilled Bowmanville physiotherapists are here to help with any aches, pains or sports injuries you may have.
We specialise on back/neck discomfort as well as sports injuries like muscle pulls and rips at Physiotouch Courtice Physiotherapy Clinic near Bowmanville. We also perform postural and musculoskeletal screenings to determine if there are any muscular imbalances that could lead to more injuries.
Initial Physio Consultation Bowmanville
The first time you go to physiotherapy in Courtice near Bowmanville, you’ll get a one-hour consultation during which you’ll get a history of your condition, a musculoskeletal evaluation, and a thorough treatment. The physiotherapist in Courtice near Bowmanville will then advise you on how to get back to normal activities or sports.
This could involve manual therapy like massage, electrotherapy (ultrasound, interferential, etc. ), acupuncture, manipulation, and mobilisation, among other things. It could also entail completing rehabilitation exercises in our Physio in Courtice near Bowmanville gym under the supervision of a physiotherapist or rehab trainer.
Conditions We Treat For Physiotherapy in Bowmanville
- Pain Management
- Neck and Back Injuries
- Headaches and Migraines
- Poor Posture and Forward Head Syndrome
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMD or TMJ)
- Vertigo and Dizziness
- Herniated or Bulging Disc
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Arthritis/Osteoporosis Rehab
- Frozen Shoulder
- Post Surgical Rehab
- Strengthening and Balance
- Falls Prevention
- Sensory Stimulation
- MVA Programs (Car Accident Injuries)
- Patient and family Education
- Wellness and Exercise
- Injury Prevention
- Work-related injuries Programs (WSIB)
- Post Knee and Hip Replacement Rehabilitation
- Sports Injury Management
- Post Fracture Rehab
- Strains and Sprains
- Tendonitis and Bursitis
Our Bowmanville Physiotherapists
All of the physiotherapists at Physiotouch Courtice near Bowmanville are accepted by all major health insurance carriers.
At Physiotouch we are proud to have treated patients from all over Courtice near Bowmanville, even Oshawa and near by areas. If you need a registered physiotherapist near Bowmanville to help with sports injuries, stiffness, lower back pains, chronic back pain, sprained ankle injuries, ligament damage, running injuries, pregnancy pain, sciatica, headaches, dizziness, shoulder pain, or remedial pain, please contact one of our highly trained and expert Physiotherapists in Courtice near Bowmanville.
When should you come and see a physiotherapist?
At Physiotouch, physiotherapist in Courtice near Bowmanville can be beneficial in any stage of injury. Even before an injury occurs, physiotherapists can screen for muscle weaknesses, create a focused exercise program for you, and provide education on self-management and injury risk reduction. In the early stages after an injury (hours to a couple days), physio in Courtice near Bowmanville can help reduce pain and inflammation through various modalities, as well as provide education on what activities should and should not be performed in order to see the best results for recovery. Following this, moving to a more subacute (days to weeks), or chronic (months) phase of an injury, Bowmanville physiotherapists can help restore you back to the activities you love to do.
What to Expect on Your First Visit at Physiotherapy in Bowmanville?
- At Physiotouch Courtice near Bowmanville, you will register with our friendly front office staff.
- A comprehensive assessment by a Physiotherapist near Bowmanville or other Health Care Provider in Courtice will take you through a detailed history of your major physical concern, assessment of your range of motion and strength, as well as a variety of special tests specific to your injury or dysfunction. These assessment findings are analyzed and used to create a clinical impression. This will help us to better identifying and understanding your problem and formulating and effective treatment plan tailored specifically for your needs and to achieve the realistic goals. This treatment plan could involve a number of things including: therapeutic exercises, therapeutic modalities, manual mobilizations, massage, patient and family education, activity modification, home exercise programs, supervised exercise programs and many others.
- There will be some treatments performed the first day to get you started on your path to recovery. However, during the next visits you will get into the all aspects of your treatment plan.
- Our staff at Physiotouch Courtice near Bowmanville, will help you scheduling your next visits at our clinic for Physio in Courtice near Bowmanville as per treatment plan recommended by related Health Care Provider. We offer many convenient appointment times, however, prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
- If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.
Before Your First Visit For Physiotherapy in Bowmanville
- You will receive a confirmation email shortly after booking your appointment at Physiotouch In Courtice near Bowmanville.
- This email will contain some forms which you can fill out and sign from your device in handy.
- If you have any questions, ask us before signing the form.
- If you are not able to access the forms online, Please arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment for physio in Courtice near Bowmanville so that we can help you with the paper work.
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
- Bring with you, if you have any imaging reports (i.e X-rays, Ultrasound and MRI etc) and doctor’s referral
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID.